Monday 20 February 2012

February 20th, 2012 – Future Travels


            I have many exciting upcoming trips planned!  This Sunday I’m going to a rugby game with Scotland vs. France in Edinburgh!  I’m going with Mike, Janine, and a bunch of Mike’s friends who are French and German.  Of course, the French will be rooting for France, so the Germans and Canadians will naturally be rooting for Scotland!
            On March 3rd I’m going to St. Andrews with the Strathclyde international society for the day where Prince William and Kate, which should be good.  Mike and I have also planned our trip to London and Bristol on the March 8-12th weekend so we can FINALLY visit Chris at Bristol!  The following weekend we’re going to Belfast in Northern Ireland and Dublin in Ireland for the St. Patrick’s day weekend from March 15-19th!  Haven’t planned anything else yet except Mike and I have decided that for Spring Break we’re probably going to go to Venice, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam, and Paris.  After Spring Break from April 20-22nd is the Isle of Skye trip which is the one place in Scotland I wanted to see the most when I came here so I’m really excited for that!  Hopefully we’ll be able to plan more trips soon once we know when our exams are, and when we have to go back home.  Time is going by way too fast.  Can’t believe its already February 20th!